Logo

Hello all

Objective: Welcome.
You are new to the *SEXY'S* forums? Introduce yourself!

Hello all

Postby ThePope » 04 Nov 2013 17:47

I guess most of you know me, I play Urt for a long time with the nick "ThePope"... In real life my name is Benoît, I'm french and 32 years old, living in Lyon, working in everyday life with pictures (photographs and videos)

I'm writing here to know if it would be possible to become a moderator, or an admin on your server - I saw the topic is closed in the "stick with me" part of your forum - but it happens so often (especillay in the afternoon) that there is no admin in the game and many noobs spoiling it, I mean tks, cheaters, winjoiners and so on, that I told to myself that I could whatever propose you to help a bit...
Actually I've been an admin for two years on CTF Ger low grav, I know what the job is and I think nobody has never complained about my way of running the game
Whatever, if you could be interrested, let me kwow, I'll give you a hand with pleasure, differently than reporting cheaters vids...

Greets, and thanks for the games

Pope
ThePope
Player
Player

Re: Hello all

Postby Einstein » 04 Nov 2013 17:57

Hi and welcome :D

Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Shark.hr » 11 Nov 2013 00:21

ThePope wrote:I guess most of you know me, I play Urt for a long time with the nick "ThePope"... In real life my name is Benoît, I'm french and 32 years old, living in Lyon, working in everyday life with pictures (photographs and videos)

I'm writing here to know if it would be possible to become a moderator, or an admin on your server - I saw the topic is closed in the "stick with me" part of your forum - but it happens so often (especillay in the afternoon) that there is no admin in the game and many noobs spoiling it, I mean tks, cheaters, winjoiners and so on, that I told to myself that I could whatever propose you to help a bit...
Actually I've been an admin for two years on CTF Ger low grav, I know what the job is and I think nobody has never complained about my way of running the game
Whatever, if you could be interrested, let me kwow, I'll give you a hand with pleasure, differently than reporting cheaters vids...

Greets, and thanks for the games

Pope

Well Pope, next time use appropriate forum for introducing yourself.

-> Board index ‹ Miscellaneous ‹ Incoming! would be nice.

Topic moved!
"I am what I am because of who we all are."

Shark.hr
Shark.hr
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby slapper66 » 02 Dec 2013 15:43

welcome here :)
slapper66
Server Admin
Server Admin