Logo

LaFleur

Objective: Welcome.
You are new to the *SEXY'S* forums? Introduce yourself!

LaFleur

Postby lafleur » 17 Jul 2018 01:45

Hi all, LaFleur here from Madrid.

I love PC gaming of all sorts except platform games. As for FPS I started playing Wolfestein 3D when I was a kid, then Doom, Heretic, Doom 2, Quake and then I reached a plateau with Quake II. There I found a funny online game which had nearly all I looked in a game: nice weapons, great maps, and amazing mods. I played in LAN parties until mid 00's with friends and colleagues until we briefly switched to Quake III and then started playing the Urt mod and then the standalone game until now.

Since then I've not found a better FPS for me in terms of playability as I can join a match in 30 secs and matches are short enough to fit in my spare time frames :)

I mostly play on Linux on a cheap computer (i3/6GB). I don't usually care about scores but I do complain a lot (but not seriously) about people playing team matches but not playing for the team. Not a good aimer, worst sniper, HK lover and midfield player.

Not French
lafleur
Player
Player

Re: LaFleur

Postby Flyer » 17 Jul 2018 14:32

Hi LaFleur !
Good to see you finally introduce yourself, and good to see you on the sexys' serv, you are always playing for the objective and that's a good point, even if you complain a lot about your mates. ;)
You are not a weakmate, you are always in the weakteam. :roll: :D
Flyer
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby lafleur » 17 Jul 2018 18:41

Thanks Flyer. I have a lot of fun @ sexys and dont worry my complaints are ususally joking :twisted:
lafleur
Player
Player

Postby AndrewWiggin » 08 Aug 2018 08:12

Hola LaFleur!

We've played together many times, It's always good to have you in the team!

Cheers!
AndrewWiggin
Player
Player

Postby bbc » 09 Aug 2018 14:07

Welcome LaFleur. Looking forward to playing with you soon!
#medic
bbc
Player
Player

Return to Incoming!