b0lt wants to join the admin crew

Objective: Support the team.
You want to help the *SEXY'S* CTF crew? If you think you're the right one for our team - write your application here.
Shark.hr
Player
Player

Re: b0lt wants to join the admin crew

Post by Shark.hr » 06 Feb 2012 19:49

1. Follow rules!
2. Many kids play on our server, so language is very important!!!

b0lt wrote:hi again,man.
let me first start with answer of this question "Have you ever see any admin to say GAY to each-other. :/"
yes i have seen,and they are not admins in pub server like you,but leaders,trustees and arrangers of really good and not so good clans and administrate gaming servers and are part of league staff,but nevermind.WE (me and them) are having that kind of gay jokes everyday and it's really fun,we know for each other that nobody is gay and thats why we dont take it serious.
Sorry i didnt know that you are so serious and dont get that kind of jokes,I didnt want to hurt you so bad.I just didnt hit the right moment and person :/
However server is yours and you take the decisions who will become admin and who will not.And yeah thats a really convinient reason to not take me in your admin crew,no matter that i could help you really much.
See you ingame everyone,take care and have fun.
"I am what I am because of who we all are."

Shark.hr

b0lt
Player
Player

Post by b0lt » 06 Feb 2012 19:52

dont worry man.I dont wanna take what you've got.stay admin and enjoy.as i said,thing will be best if they dont change

Shark.hr
Player
Player

Post by Shark.hr » 06 Feb 2012 19:57

Personaly, i dont have anything agains You. I just sad following rulles is very important. Bad language is the worst what you can do on server, coz many kids play on our server. Children must be protected against bad language.

U can ban aimbot, wh, ...., but words are the worst.
b0lt wrote:dont worry man.I dont wanna take what you've got.stay admin and enjoy.as i said,thing will be best if they dont change
"I am what I am because of who we all are."

Shark.hr

veleno
Player
Player

Post by veleno » 07 Feb 2012 19:40

Hi guys,
I never had the pleasure of playing with him and i don't see him very often online.
But if he says to get nervous in game and he said "gay" to a person without first having confidence too, I do not think that at this time we can start a good thing here.

Moreover, if Einstein is rightly offended I think they should first clarify and then think of a job as director.

Actually my vote is negative but i hope to play with u on sexy server in order to know u better.

Regards.

b0lt
Player
Player

Post by b0lt » 08 Feb 2012 22:30

Hi again and for last time.
Veleno dont get it wrong man.first of all you all dont want to understand that i havent ment to offend and insult anybody.
second,I said that i've been nervous once coz of my gf and i might have said something wrong.Well i havent said anything wrong,because that happened another day,not so long time ago.
after all that i've said sorry and so on and on.we already met in the server and know what i am doing while playing.talking with the ppl who i know (only 1-2-3 guys).the whole story was that all admins cared so much who i am and were aliasing me 150 times a day.then i told to einstein who i am and we just had some chat while playing.next time when we met,it was me,him and barbiie in server,we kept on talking and then that "joke" came out,without any meaning of offense on him,i was just keeping the chat alive and wanted to have some fun talking but unfortunatelly he is a really different and a bit strange guy (in my opinion) and got it all wrong.i had already forgot about that moment,till he reminded me in this topic just because this wasnt serious chat.
if you dont understand it again i can explain it again.I hope that we can play in peace now.
and yeah you didnt have the pleasure to play with me so often because i also have real life and i play in competitions,which make me spend some time there,pubbing is after all of that or when i am really tired of things around me.hopefully you will play more with me in near future and see that i am not the offensive bad disrespectfull guy from this topic through the admins' eyes.
bb and pls close this topic finally