Logo

b0lt wants to join the admin crew

Objective: Support the team.
You want to help the *SEXY'S* CTF crew? If you think you're the right one for our team - write your application here.

b0lt wants to join the admin crew

Postby b0lt » 03 Feb 2012 12:28

Hello,guys
My name is Joro , I am 24 years old and I am from Bulgaria.I play this game since a bit more than 4 years.
I play for teams InTribe (CTF) and Rush Together (TS).I've played in your server a long time ago(I dont even remember when and with which nickname),and I started playing there again since maybe 2-3 months with nickname b0lt (mostly) .
My playtimes: during the working days I play in the evenings (between 18-23h,well,not all the time :) ).When i have a day off from work you can see me playing anytime,depending what i've got to do in real life :) I dont know if most of you know me from the server,but Tao and Einstein should do .And maybe Frostig remembers me since when we played in same noob team more than 3 years ago :)
I dont know what else to say,but i know that i forget something :) Well i am good at busting cheaters and other admin stuff,like good balancing of teams,kicking/warning teamkillers,spammers,idiots and so on,and i believe that i can be usefull for the server,because sometimes it gets awfull when there is no admin there :/

If you guys want to know something else about me,you can ask me ( I will try to answer ASAP).
Thank for readings,replies and see you ingame :)
b0lt
Player
Player

Re: b0lt wants to join the admin crew

Postby Einstein » 03 Feb 2012 13:55

Welcome to our forum. :D
At this moment you request cant be accept (u where jerk with the admins and i !w you for language.) So, to be a admin to our server , u must respect all the rules. Continue to play in our servers and in the future we will see.
Have fun....

Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby b0lt » 03 Feb 2012 14:39

oh :( i guess when it must have happened,and it's been only once for sure(should i say the reason,because it,s from my real life? ) :) However. I normally turn music on and chat only with my friends Barbiie and Tao,and believe me that won't happen again I promise! Of course I will keep on playing in SEXY'S I whenever i can and prove you that I am a nice guy.Of course sometimes some guys make me a bit "nervous" when they keep on teamnading me,but i get fine when the next nice song starts singing in my headphones :)
See you around and enjoy fragging :)
b0lt
Player
Player

Postby Einstein » 03 Feb 2012 19:47

Man, there are a a lot of players every days to our servers...at the beggining we speak toghedher..than you say me in pubblic( b0lt: Einstein, Barbie said that you are gay.) This thinngs doesnt like me and to our admins. We are not kids and dont accept this kind of jocke. Have you ever see any admin to say GAY to each-other. :/
At the moment, my vote is No. Maybe in the future...
Have fun...:D

Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby b0lt » 06 Feb 2012 11:02

hi again,man.
let me first start with answer of this question "Have you ever see any admin to say GAY to each-other. :/"
yes i have seen,and they are not admins in pub server like you,but leaders,trustees and arrangers of really good and not so good clans and administrate gaming servers and are part of league staff,but nevermind.WE (me and them) are having that kind of gay jokes everyday and it's really fun,we know for each other that nobody is gay and thats why we dont take it serious.
Sorry i didnt know that you are so serious and dont get that kind of jokes,I didnt want to hurt you so bad.I just didnt hit the right moment and person :/
However server is yours and you take the decisions who will become admin and who will not.And yeah thats a really convinient reason to not take me in your admin crew,no matter that i could help you really much.
See you ingame everyone,take care and have fun.
b0lt
Player
Player

Postby Einstein » 06 Feb 2012 14:01

One of our rule is (Listen Learn or Leave). If you dont like this kind of rules, you are free to join other server. If in the other clans there are admins that say sh***, g**, bi****.....here you will not find this things. We are the 2-3 server of the world of UT, and it means that we do a good work :D

Have fun you too. BB

Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby b0lt » 06 Feb 2012 15:12

now you make it look like i wanted to insult you but nvm.yeah i am free to join other servers,coz nobody pays me to play in yours,but as I said at the begining I like your server and i will still play there especially when barbiie and Tao are in.nothing else to say in this topic,coz this disscussion goes nowhere and you are enough stubborn to not step away from your decision.
bb
b0lt
Player
Player

Postby [DSIT]Tao » 06 Feb 2012 17:38

I will just give my opinion for b0lt as admin :

For me your a player with a lot of experience. I think you may be usefull for us (1 good point :) ).

Perhaps that one 1 time you had bad language on sexy ctf (1 bad point :( )

But it happened just 1 time, If you promess me to don't have bad language it's ok for me :)

Maybe we can ask unshaved for that and make a vote ?
[DSIT]Tao
[DSIT]Tao
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby b0lt » 06 Feb 2012 18:13

forget about it Tao.you see how persistent einstein is . I wouldnt like to be in bad relations with any of the admins (in case you vote me and join),but i will obviously be,with einstein . He just doesnt get my point of view about that stupid joke and doesnt know that i didnt want to affect him. however i already said that i wont do that kind of things again and thats been a mistake but no success at all.that's happened maybe 2 or more months ago and i've not done anything bad since then(he knows that coz he played a lot while i was also playing).continuing this is senseless and wasting of time.lets just keep the things the old way and everything will be fine.
bb
b0lt
Player
Player

Postby Einstein » 06 Feb 2012 19:15

I dont see the reason for you to be admin...so..Stop spaming now. Send a email to unshave and he will take a decission....

Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

Next

Return to Stick with me.