Logo

Recruiting 4 dust cleaning

Objective: Support the team.
You want to help the *SEXY'S* CTF crew? If you think you're the right one for our team - write your application here.

Recruiting 4 dust cleaning

Postby Wick » 05 Sep 2018 20:33

Applying for all job requiered and needed

Your age: 41
Where you're from: Portugal
What your online times are: Since there are players in, I'm there...
Why you think you're the right one: Only you guys can tell if I'm up to it, but I think spight the TK's and shit (not on purpose) I'm a nice guy with good judgement... :D
---------- Wick, not the weackest! ----------
Wick
Player
Player

Re: Recruiting 4 dust cleaning

Postby Flyer » 05 Sep 2018 21:34

Hi Wick !

I just gonna give you my point of you for your request, but I don't have last word. :)

Exemplary is the first word for being admin on "SEXY'S* serv, and it seems that you have been banned, and not only once, for bad language. And you have to be more carefull with your nades and TKs.

Moreover, in my mind we are actualy enough admins, at least 10 more or less active admins.

Anyway, for my vote, you just have to be more exemplare and take care of others.
About being a regular, I have no problem with that, and I sent a request for you.

Friendly,
Flyer
Flyer
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Wick » 05 Sep 2018 22:47

Ty flyer. No worries. I'll keep the HK away... and be more regardless twords others. My request stands for only basic commands like !teams... not worried about admin previleges. Only because I spend a lot of time on the server, and see a lot of shit. My last ban was because was tk'ed by an admin and not knew him as so... and i Told him he was bolcking me with the flag to base and give him a shot, and also told him he was a f****kin noob in team chat: quote: Fucking noob. You were blocking me!! Duno Who he is, but I'm sorry about my behavior.
Wick
Player
Player

Postby Wick » 05 Sep 2018 22:50

yed... You Will tell if I'm worthy or not.

C U In...
Wick
Player
Player

Return to Stick with me.