Logo

admin...

Objective: General discussion and questions.
Here is the place to discuss about server and forum related stuff or to ask any questions.

admin...

Postby Duckie » 26 May 2015 22:21

Quack guys. Maybe more real admin more fun...just specs...
Who kills Ducks sucks!
Duckie
Player
Player

Re: admin...

Postby pcError » 27 May 2015 16:53

What do you mean with more real admins?
If you have any criticism, please open a topic and give examples where we can improve our work.
Thanks.

cheers pcError
pcError
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Duckie » 28 May 2015 11:44

Quack pcError, i 'm talking about admins who are connected and dont care about what is going on at server and dont answer when you try to find help. They are few good admins and some ghosts in spec... It s just boring when you try to talk to a wall :D Why to connect if you dont watch at least the game?
Who kills Ducks sucks!
Duckie
Player
Player

Postby wNr_r.i.p » 30 May 2015 11:42

Duckfather is right. I don't know why admins are often so lazy. Ofc I don't want childish admin action like Einstein did in the past, but if there are players tk on and on, why not ban them for 1-2 days? There should be really zero tolerance for that. Also fools running around with knifes and making 0 frags in 20 min are just as useless as afk players.
wNr_r.i.p
Player
Player

Postby pcError » 31 May 2015 11:00

@wNr_r.i.p

its not always easy to see if there is TK going on, especially if you're not in the same team and often people who got TK one time (which wasn't on purpose) cry like hell we should ban players. Sorry, but I woun't ban so. who just TK one time...
but I agree, that guys, tking deserve some vacation. The'll get them from me, infact I haven't seen any other admin not banning tkler for at least 2-3 days....
But if you think, admins are sleeping, please just use !alert including the name of the player.
It can happen, that you are playing and then getting disturbed or need to check sth. on another webside. But I always run pidgin when playing, so if you type !alert, I will get the message eventhough I'm not in game.
pcError
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to Hold your position.