Logo

Partiality

Objective: General discussion and questions.
Here is the place to discuss about server and forum related stuff or to ask any questions.

Partiality

Postby Wick » 08 Oct 2018 17:54

Hey guys.
I'm expressing my desagree with some issues I've witnessed in the SEXY´S server.
For what it counts I've been banned for profanity, TKing, and I see other players offending others (with server admins in game) and not even a warn they get.
I really like playng in SEXY'S server, but I think that just because a player is known by some admins, doesn't make him special.
But it's just my oppinion, for insignificant it may be.
Impartiality should be kept from all admin in any server. For known players or not.
That's what I think. And also, I've reported it to Einstein and his excuse was that I've in the past had been banned to for the same matter, and I should shut up and play.
I think that was one more reason for me to complaint.
I'm not trying to start a war aginst any admin, just tought that they shoul be impartial ingame....
Rest my case!

Cumps.
---------- Wick, not the weackest! ----------
Wick
Player
Player

Re: Partiality

Postby Flyer » 08 Oct 2018 18:16

I personnaly warn for bad language only when it can hurt others players. Especially when it's about mothers'.
I consider we play between adults in majority, and I understand that in this kind of games, sometimes you rage, and it happens you have bad language.
I'm really cool with that (except for mothers or family as I said), but if we want me to be more rude, for partiality, I'll be.

Friendly,
Flyer
Flyer
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Einstein » 08 Oct 2018 18:20

After you cry and send to us ( admins) several pm for making you mod or admin, you see that you cant so you start attacking us...:D
- BTW, i always warn ppl in game if they use bad lang, and i dont have preference.
- Why re you saying that you are banned? noone ban you.
- Noone was talking to you in game, often ppl start saying their opinion for ur ( admins) decision) , that is not the place, there you must only play , so i say st and play in general , if you have smth to say, come in forum and write.
- Till now you have never been baned for tk, you made a lot of ttk and often ppl ofend you and say that you are a tk,
The player that i ban today, is banned for Tk, Lang and argue...so if you dont know the rules, just type @rules in server and read...better listen learn or leave :D

Regards

Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Wick » 08 Oct 2018 18:58

Einstein. I think you mixed up my request. I only asked to bem server moderator once, and since both you and flyer gave your opinion about my posture, i silenced myself to that. I asked to be a regular playr more than oce to you(admins), just to alert you guys(admins, or set !teams comand. And I do not "cry" about it. I have no rage against any of you(admins.
How couls I?
I know my mistakes. I just posted this topic becaus you said so ingame, remember? Einstein! Didi you read my presentaion? I only tk too much, and wear googles, cause I'm colorblind, not cause I want too. And cause of that I make a lot of tk, not intentionaly... I know it's bad, but my love for this game doesn't let me try to find anything else to play. I often try to play without google, but dont hit shit.
And also most of the times, plays cross in front when I'm shooting, and walk into grenades launched rushing, and many other things... but that's no excuse. I'm a grown man, as flyer said, and very well, and sometimes we just get angry with something in the game, but mostly we are all adults.
And that means we should be responsible for our actions, like it or not.

Einstein... are you Juventus? You should be happy with portuguese people, now you have Ronaldo.
Paece

Cumps!!
Wick
Player
Player

Postby Einstein » 08 Oct 2018 19:08

Wick i dont understand your post is for? What do you need, what do you think to reach? What is your objective?
So man, if you are a grown man, before made a post to "isnult" the work of any admins, without any reason, think man...
If you dont have objectives or else, is better to close here our discussion.

P.S I am not Juventus ( never ) :D

Forza Flamurtari :D

Regards

Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Wick » 08 Oct 2018 19:58

Einstein... really? Are you Abanian? Tought you were Italian... my bad!
Now, regarding the post I just did what you told me to do. Opened a topic in the forum. My objective is very clear. Just want to play urt and have fun, and if possible, help to mantain my favorite server running as better as it could be. Not trying to overpass anyone. Just want things to be fair to everyone. And since I showed my desagree in the game, followed your advice. Posted it in the forum.
And to be perfecly clear about what you said, not attcking anyone, just trying to understand admins ploity...

Cumps!!
Wick
Player
Player

Return to Hold your position.