Logo

Beiing

Objective: Smalltalk.
Talk about everything what does not fit into another category.

Beiing

Postby lolaapzot » 01 Nov 2013 01:17

Hi,

I'm here special to talk about beiing. Your server is really great. But in beiing there were 3 spawn campers hardscoping on the spawn doors so we couldn't get out it and what makes it less fun. No one wanted to listen to me so i'm here
lolaapzot
Player
Player

Re: Beiing

Postby Wonko » 02 Nov 2013 01:54

What did you expect? Campers are parts of the game. Somebody likes to camp, others like to play the game.
Personally I hate campers, but it is a public server, you must to deal with it.
Wonko
Player
Player

Postby Pope » 04 Nov 2013 16:28

Can you clear up what is defined as camping ..

The game is CTF so it follows that part of a team will defend the flag and part of the team will attack the enemy flag.
Hopefully if there a players left over they can try and hold the middle ground to help with attack or defence ..

It can be said that the defenders are camping their flag and the attackers are camping the oppositions flag .

Now Spawn camping is a different matter I really hate spawn campers not enough bad things can happen to them ..

It is really annoying when ppl whine about campers when some one killed them when they are trying to take a flag that's the game (in my opinion) If you want to avoid this play team survivor...

Rant over ..... :oops:
Pope
Player
Player

Postby Turn » 24 Sep 2014 14:02

I like the fact that camping is allowed on the server BUT spawn camping is a different matter. A classic is Uptown, where a box is just to the left of red spawn. Many is the time that a blue or two have constantly shot me and others as I leave spawn. Maybe respawn protection is too short?
The point remains; shooting someone as the spawn door opens is different and not acceptable (IMHO) compared to in game camping. See you all in game.
See you all in game!
Turn
Player
Player

Return to How the hell are ya?