Logo

SMOKE or NO SMOKE on Sexys server

Objective: Smalltalk.
Talk about everything what does not fit into another category.

Re: SMOKE or NO SMOKE on Sexys server

Postby Pope » 10 Oct 2013 13:01

I think even though i don't like smoke it is part of the game so it must be included on the server in including all equipment and weapons etc. ....
I do feel admins could police the smoking of own flag and own spawn as this only helps the opposition ... as for every where else (opposition's flag etc) .. its just part of the game and is another tactic..
Any way that is my opinion ..
Pope
Player
Player

Postby Pilou42 » 11 Oct 2013 18:35

Einstein wrote:p.s Stop making smoke or no-smoke, HK or not ecc...sleepy will not change the weapons in his pubblic server....

Who are you to tell me that ?
SleepyHead also fired admins so I've learned with time he does what he wants. Maybe one day he will be tired of goggles too. Maybe he will find me too much aggressive and ban me, who knows. 8-)

But I guess he created a forum to allow us to have discussion and create this kind of threads. :-)
Pilou42
Player
Player

Postby SHINIGAMI » 12 Oct 2013 15:17

I agree with Einstein and i would add that by using different weapons and accessories, the player uses different tactic/strategy so it prevents the gameplay to be monotonous.
Ofc Sv1 is public server with 32 slots so all the levels are present from noob to pro ; again it's part of the game. My point is that i try different point of views and find the fun in it.
SHINIGAMI
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Einstein » 12 Oct 2013 15:29

Pilou42 wrote:
Einstein wrote:p.s Stop making smoke or no-smoke, HK or not ecc...sleepy will not change the weapons in his pubblic server....

Who are you to tell me that ?

Are you kidding? I am .:RFF:.Einstein, and i am a littel more upper than you in this server,,OK? You said your opinion , and i said mines, so dont call me in that mode...

Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Pilou42 » 12 Oct 2013 17:44

In this thread, you're just a random like me. Your opinion is certainly not upper than me. Deal with it. 8-)

It's not the first time I've noticed this (not you particularly). Don't use your admin levels to pretend you're superior than others, threatening of closing thread or this kind of stuff.
There's nothing irregular in my previous post. I've quoted one sentence to express a divergence, like I would have done to anyone, admin or not.
Pilou42
Player
Player

Postby Supr3m0 » 12 Oct 2013 17:59

Sexy 1 all know is server just for fun,600 slots ect so is fun just that,seems more a TDM than CTF but is ok......sexy 2 have 24 slots and ppl hate realy smokers and visor ect.....you can try to leave boths this weapons with bot b3.....if u want test it we are ALL happy!!!
ps:can you sleepy open pls a votation for who want still smoke and who dont want? would be good... :twisted:
Supr3m0
Player
Player

Postby Einstein » 14 Oct 2013 13:50

@Pilou

You ask me who i am, forr this i "present" myself to you... I am admin here from more than 2 years, and i have alwyas try to not be upper with the other ppl, i just try to make my "duty" as admin, nothing else. If you or someone else have problem with me or any other admin, just open a topic and write. We are her ealways to resolve in the best way all the things, and dont forget that we "(admins) " are humans and can make errors, help us to be better .
Have fun ..
Sry for OffTopic.

Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby battje » 14 Oct 2013 16:59

zZz none remembers me here but I wan't to give my 2 cents in this issue...

First of all I agree that smoke in the wrong hands is very frustrating and annoying for other players. Mostly talking here about noobs who smoke own spawn point and/or own flag areas. This can be very irritating and may and will lead to teamkilling eventually. Also, at some points it forces people to rage quit and do some other crazy stuff which is not desired on servers. I have been warning and kicking out people for misusing smoke many times.

But on the other hand. Me, player who always been pretty much in top 1-2 player in every match (back in the day when I was Sexy's admin), I have always used smoke. Smoke is a one very powerful tool for players like me whose job is to charge, grab the flag, and rush back to capture. It's more important than what gun you are holding. So if you removed smoke, you'd put us, players like me, on a very big disadvantage.

So in my honest opinion it would be very unfair if you did remove it from the public server.

Batt
battje
Player
Player

Postby Supr3m0 » 14 Oct 2013 17:58

battje i think anyway we are talkin about to remove smoke in server Sexy 2 only......dont worry u can enjoy in Sexy 1 with smoke and all weapon...and for to many other player wanna enjoy but also play a bit more "serious" without smoke so we have Sexy 2....and is also frustrating be killed in the smoke just because i cant see the enemy oterwise without smoke i dont know if i die :lol:
Supr3m0
Player
Player

Postby Einstein » 14 Oct 2013 18:19

Sexys 2 is a pubblic server too :P

Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

PreviousNext

Return to How the hell are ya?