Logo

about admin.

Objective: Help.
Connection problems? Weird config? Crappy PC? Ask Dr. SEXY'S!

about admin.

Postby ZEroSkiLL » 07 Nov 2013 01:54

I never got pissed so much today on sexys server.

First of all i play on Sexy's servers for a while now and some of you know my attitude. Those who know me also know that i never complained about admins even when i got muted or even kicked ( if i was kicked at all :)).

You know my stance on corner camping and i was told many times by fuku and other admins that i know pretty much, that you cant kick, warn, ban for camping and i got the message. But can you tell me please why on Sexys2 admin by the name L'ste*happysad warned ppl for camping cuz he and his clanmates werent able to break thru defences? why did he warned other ppl for using foul language while his clanmates did the same thing? Why did he banned guy cuz he was telling said admin that he gona play the way he likes? Im baffled by the level of this person. Round earlier his clanmates also were using foul language but no reaction.

Ive recorded a demo of this guy but its short and i started recording after few warnings.
Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
ZEroSkiLL
Player
Player

Re: about admin.

Postby happysad » 07 Nov 2013 18:00

at first, i would like to say, that you ZEroSkill act like a child from elementary school, who says to his teacher, everything about his classmates. you were there yesterday, so you could say to me, that you have some problems and we could talk about it. but you prefered to complain here, probably expected that everyone will say that you're right and it will make you more happy than sad. if you have any problem to any person, just talk to this person about it (this is my advice to you, for future).

i'm pretty sure, that you have no idea what i'm thinking of, so don't say about my decisions, like you know everything better.

i have no idea about what and when you talk to other admins, but i'll explain to you what happend yesterday. i don't mind defending the flag (which also includes camping) but i cannot stand, when one person stare for 20mins of map in one place, and camp on flag. i care about the server and want to keep it fine, but staring in one place just ruins the game. you could not see it because you were in blue team same as campers, but it was really ruining the fun.

and don't say, that i warned two players for camping because me and my clanmates could not capture the flag because of them. it's a bulls**t man. you don't know me. you don't know that, i warn people for camping only from time to time (it was my third or fourth time, when i did it) and i don't care about the team, where campers are, because i also warned people from my team in past.

i also banned Zebulon for his language, because after he got warning (you said, that he just told me, that he will play in way he want to play - another bulls**t), he wrote to me "suck me". that's why i warned him for language. my answer was "be quiet, and don't camp" and he typed same thing as before, but now he wrote to me and my clanmates. that's why i banned him for arguing. and i don't remember anything like that from my clanmates. did they offend anyone? did they offend you? you are from Poland, and i'm sure you can understand polish language.

this is my opinion about your complaining, lying and being so much shocked and outraged about yesterday. next time just talk to me if you have a problem to my person, than crying here about my behaviour, like you are a psychologist who knows, what i think of and why i act the way i do.

worst regards to you, happysad.
~ use your brain as a primary weapon ~
happysad
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby ZEroSkiLL » 07 Nov 2013 19:49

Not gona argue with you since ur intelectual level is the same as a flip flop. Here is a demo (short since i missed most of action). You decide for urself All i saw is you beeing an ass that doesnt like ppl who camp also you beeing coached by ur clanmates to warn ppl. If you cared about this server you would warn every one that breaks the rues not the ones that camp. And ye im polish and ye 60% of server population was polish at that time some of them cursing all the time as ur mates did to and i didnt saw any action against those ppl or ur mates, but you took action against ppl who camped and then took a stand. And no im not gona talk to you cuz there are ppl i respect here and You arent one of them.
Attachments
SUPERADMIN.dm_68 [917.42 KiB]
Downloaded 176 times
ZEroSkiLL
Player
Player

Postby kibellos » 07 Nov 2013 20:48

idiots. idiots eveywhere :D
kibellos
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby happysad » 07 Nov 2013 20:54

and what exactly this demo shows? -.-
i said to Zebulon "be quiet, don't camp". i did not kick him after he wrote to me "suck me" (of course you don't have it on your superamazingfantasticdemo) but when he told "go away" to me, i banned him because of the way he was acting to me.
and don't say that my clanmates told me to do anything, because i don't care about anyone opinions when i give warnings or i ban someone. "warn him" or "ban player X" is not enough for me, to make this, as someone wants to. but of course you know better.

and i do not care, that you do not respect me.
i do not respect you either and i do not care about respect of people like you.

i finish this conversation here.
~ use your brain as a primary weapon ~
happysad
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby ZEroSkiLL » 07 Nov 2013 21:15

read my posts again ull understand why this demo isnt enough. i said it in both posts. to bad you got troubles with basic thing that is undesrtanding what u read. and strange thing is that after warn this and ban that those things kinda happend. And if you care about this server then next time if ur mates curse all game long just do sth about it not ppl who camp. i didnt saw in rules anything about camping but i believe there is something about bad behaviour. Or maybe you didnt read those rules?
ZEroSkiLL
Player
Player

Postby sleepyhead » 26 Nov 2013 18:06

I want to say here at this point,

-> Camping is NOT forbidden.

-> We don't warn, kick or ban player for camping!

The most players and me too, don't like hardcore campers, but to control that is nearly unpossible. When the Camper is in the enemy team kill him, that is the best way to stop the camper.
sleepyhead
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Return to Medic on the way, hang in there.