Logo

banned for nickname

Objective: Ban inquiry.
You have been banned and you think you haven't done anything?
Then contact us here and tell us your story.

banned for nickname

Postby avionic » 11 Nov 2017 22:54

hello guys

i was a game with shinigami and i ve changed my nick for joke as she_nigga_me and shinigami banned me without any warning. i didnt know this joke harrased the shinigami. he banned me for one year. please take it back. if it is not permitted he should have warn me. is it right?
avionic
Player
Player

Re: banned for nickname

Postby theletterb » 11 Nov 2017 23:46

in general, shinigami likes to abuse his admin rights. some time ago i went to spec and ~5mins later was kicked with a reason: "play or kick". i want to add that the server was in 3/4 empty.
|krewboga ^
theletterb
Player
Player

Postby SHINIGAMI » 13 Nov 2017 14:42

Hi.

Avionic, you've been playing in this server for long time now and you know the rules ; many admins have warned you but however you kept on with borderline behaviour.
Your joke is not innocent and you knew what you were doing so face the consequence !!

@theletterb : some players like to stay in spec for hours and join for few min to unbalance game and the get back to spec.
This is annoying so the kick reason was "play or leave" and i don't think it's abuse of admin rights.

Shini
SHINIGAMI
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby avionic » 14 Nov 2017 20:27

but god sake 1 year too long shini make it 1 month please

quote :

If I'm freestyling and I said it, that's just for that point in time. Any songs I'm writing I don't use it

In Oakland, Asian people will call Mexicans that. A Mexican will call a black dude that. A white person will call an Asian that. Everyone calls each other that. I feel like that word is used in the low-income community more than anything.

I can see if I was some rich crazy trick and I was just saying this because it's hip-hop. I was raised around this. Me and my sisters were all raised around this. People call me that. But personally I'm not flaunting it around.

unquote

found in internet . http://urbancliq.com/news_article_readmore.php?nid=5477

i do always use it as not a bad slang. if u have warned me i could have change the nick.
avionic
Player
Player

Postby avionic » 21 Jan 2018 23:45

shinigami's admin rights has to be overruled. and he or she must be regular player, no admin anylonger.
avionic
Player
Player

Postby sleepyhead » 22 Jan 2018 12:40

Hello avionic,

please be more careful, when you choose a playername.
Ban is removed.

Best regards
sleepyhead
sleepyhead
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Return to Requesting backup.