Logo

''autojoin idiot''

Objective: Ban inquiry.
You have been banned and you think you haven't done anything?
Then contact us here and tell us your story.

''autojoin idiot''

Postby tptome » 11 Aug 2019 12:34

First of all, why the hell are you calling me an idiot, Flyer? Imagine it being the other way around, it wouldn't be so nice, right? You would probably perma ban me. I tried talking to you in-game but you ignored.. are you avoiding me? Are you angry or something?
Banning me on the spot without even giving me a verbal warning for one day, does that make any sense to you? Not for me.

These are the admins you have on your server. They're getting mad when they get killed, they insult players and whatnot, I've gotta let you know that, owner
tptome
Player
Player

Re: ''autojoin idiot''

Postby Flyer » 11 Aug 2019 13:11

3rd time I have to move you / kick you because you never use autojoin. 1 day ban is the minimum now, next time it will be longer. If you dont understand kicks with the word "autojoin", sorry but I have to tell it to you : You are an idiot. Sad story.
Players like you ruin the game by chosing your team. With your past on the server you should be irreproachable, but no, you are still an i.d.i.o.t.
Grow up please.

See you tomorrow, hope you will find the button for autojoin (tips : In general its number one on your keyboard ;) )
Flyer
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby tptome » 11 Aug 2019 13:19

That's actually the second time I got banned for that, and it's not like I'm ruining someone's game. Big deal, I joined a certain team

Keep being bitter ya ugly virgin, I'm outta here for good. Fucking idiot :)
tptome
Player
Player

Postby Flyer » 11 Aug 2019 13:22

Indeed, you join the winning team.
Ok cool, unhappy then leave the serv, kind of mature decision ! Congratulation you grow up. :D
It will be one less idiot on the server then. ;)
Flyer
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Einstein » 11 Aug 2019 19:40

Flyer is not saying idiot to you but to your behavior. It is not the first time that we create problems and inconveniences on our server. Flyer was very good at giving you 1 day ban and you have to thank him for it. If you don't like server rules, it's faicle: don't enter. I do not tolerate offending our administrators and I tell you that you have entered my personal blacklist. If you still create problems on the server, your ban will be very long, up to permanent. Grow up, think better and play in peace.
Einstein
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to Requesting backup.