Solier wh autoshoot

Objective: Cheater report and demo upload.
Found a cheater and got a demo of him? Upload it here!
Liquid
Player
Player

Re: Solier wh autoshoot

Post by Liquid » 18 Aug 2019 19:35

So, what I read on the server was a hallucination, I'm sorry my mistake.
I am already in contact with an admin.
Now it's just time to wait. I was also a referee in the urban zone. I recognize you first. it is only a matter of time, so patience

btw. I did not mean sharks post, who accused whom?
maybe you should work on the case together and not each one individually, because everyone says something different;)

Branch
Player
Player

Post by Branch » 03 Sep 2019 10:43

Hi Guys,
I read the post just yesterday and I played some of maps with Soldier. I agree 100% with Liquid.
He moves very badly and he has an incredible accuracy, around 30% that is huge for a noob.
His movements are too much abrupt, it seems to turn something on and off. I'm not an expert but I've seen people banned for much less. If I'm wrong we might have found the most reflex gifted human being in the world. :lol:
Hope this demo can be useful.

Regards
Attachments
20190902_230428_Branch_ut4_oaks_b2_CTF.urtdemo
(467.41 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

Flyer

Post by Flyer » 03 Sep 2019 12:26

Hi Branch !

We are still in talk about this player between admins. We are accumulating demos, until catching the bad move (if a bad move there is, if he is really a cheater). Until now, nothing has been proven. All demos are welcome then.

One thing sure, this player has a good crosshair placement, a really good aim, but miss some hits too.

Thanks for your time and demo !

Einstein
Player
Player

Post by Einstein » 03 Sep 2019 13:10

As Flyer say , admins are "working" for him. He is not a pro player but he always make good scores and he have a very good aim.
Personaly i can say that he use something but i am still not sure for that.
Sincerly we need more demos and more opinions.

Thanx for demo .
Regards.

Branch
Player
Player

Post by Branch » 03 Sep 2019 14:16

Thank you Guys,
I hope I am wrong about him and in that case I will be the first to apologize, but it seems unlikely that after a couple of months of play he will reach that level. Good to hear you keep working on him! See you in game.

Aloha

Flyer

Post by Flyer » 04 Sep 2019 02:19

We can't know for how long he plays, he may play many others fps, his aim is great, that's a fact. His crosshair placement is really good, I don't think it's a new gamer at all. And he makes many fails a cheater wouldn't.
For me he is 100% clean until I have the proof he cheats, and for now I don't have it. But I'll continue to watch the demos and spec him time to time, because it's always a pleasure to learn from others. :P

AndrewWiggin
Player
Player

Post by AndrewWiggin » 29 Sep 2019 17:08

hi guys, if this post is about Soldier, I have a demo showing a clear wall hack (if it's not, I'll create a new thread). I cannot download the original demo to see if it's about Soldier or "Solier" :-)

ZagaTaga
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by ZagaTaga » 29 Sep 2019 17:58

You can post your demo here but we think he is not cheating. and maybe he is new, but it seems that he is a CSGO player.
Dura lex, sed lex.

AndrewWiggin
Player
Player

Post by AndrewWiggin » 29 Sep 2019 22:55

sorry but it's a very long demo. most of it looks too good, but not impossible, just really good aim (are there hacks for that?). but look at 13:00, coming out to patio, instead of going to narrow (like every time before) turns back and waits for the enemy coming out from behind the wall. how? I don't know but maybe you can see how he realized the enemy was coming.

Ender
Attachments
20190929_163404_AndrewWiggin_ut4_casa_CTF.urtdemo
(2.15 MiB) Downloaded 52 times

AndrewWiggin
Player
Player

Post by AndrewWiggin » 29 Sep 2019 22:56

I have an avi, for convenience, but I cannot upload that (is there a block based on file extension?).